DW-I mainly enhances fruity and floral esters and to a lesser extent, volatile thiols (passion fruit, grapefruit, gooseberry and guava aromas) in white wines.
Can be used for white wines and other fruit wines.
- For fermentations smaller than 100L: 1 gram per 1L
- For fermentations larger than 100L: 25 grams per 100L
- Min temperature: 13 °C
- Max temperature: 16 °C
- Cold tolerance: 12 °C
- Alcohol tolerance: 15,5 % v/v
- Osmo- tolerance: 25 brix
- Fermentation kinetics/rate: Fast fermentation - temperature control is advised
- Nutrient demand: Medium
- Volatile acidity production: Generally lower than 0,5 g/L
- Species: Blend