- You may not buy from this site if you are under 18 years of age.
- All images on the website may differ from actual products as products may be updated, improved or changed over time
- All information provided on this website is used at your own risk
- You may not use any website material other than for personal use. All material is copyright protected and belongs to the owner of the website: Distillique Beverages (Pty) Ltd
- By using this website, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for operating within the laws of South Africa and you will held Distillique, its office bearers or personnel free of any and all liabilities following any illegal activity on your part. You further acknowledge that you are solely responsible to acquaint yourself with any and all laws governing the use of distilling equipment and the manufacturing of alcoholic products in your country.
By using our website, you authorize Distillique to ask for, collect, store and process certain personal information. This is done according to our POPI ACT Compliance policy.
By using our website and online shop, you further agree to the following conditions:
Delivery method and Insurance:
- Please view the DELIVERY & INSURANCE option and policy for couriered items.
- We do not require you to pay online with a credit card.You may select to pay by EFT or cash in store. Cash in store is only allowed when you collect the parcel from us. We have credit card facilities in our shop. If you have selected to have your order shipped to you, you have to pay by EFT.
- After completing your order, you will receive an email with our banking details for you to perform payment. If we received the payment within 7 days after order, we will prepare the parcel for shipment. Orders not paid within 7 days will be deleted.
Items out of stock:
If, for some reason, an item was shown as being available on the online shop, and it appears that there is no stock at the time of your order, we will notify you immediately. You then may select to:
- Cancel the whole order or;
- Cancel only the out-of-stock item
- Wait for stock to arrive - an estimated time of arrival will be provided if applicable.
In the event of cancelling your order, or an item, you may further select to be refunded or to be provided with a credit note for later use on our online store. For refunds you will have to provide your banking details to us in order to perform the refund.
Refunds / product returns:
If you return your ordered products within 7 days to us, in the same condition as it was sent and in the same packaging, we will refund you the item order value, less delivery/transport and return insurance costs, after receipt of the product.
Training courses and cancellations:
- Payment for training courses reserves your seat for a specific date.
- We will provide you with a 100% refund if you cancel your reservation 7 days before the training event.
- If you missed a training course, or cancel less than 7 days before the course, we will unfortunately not be able to refund you as we already incurred all costs associated for your attendance.
- If Distillique cancels a training course, due to insufficient scheduled attendees, or because of sickness or death of the presenter, you will be refunded 100%.
Communication during the processing of your order:
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a number of emails concerning the progress of you order until it is shipped. In some instances it may be required for you to respond to these emails in order to ensure correct delivery. Non-responses may delay your shipment. Also, if get bounced emails from your email inbox, we would like to contact you via telephone. Please ensure that you enter your cellphone number correctly on the order.
If your equipment bought from Distillique is faulty due to bad workmanship or material, Distillique will either replace or repair your equipment, at Distillique's discretion on a "delivered to our store and collection from our store" basis.
The following items are not guaranteed by Distillique and we may replace them solely on our discretion:
1. Broken glass equipment
2. Heating elements
3. Wooden barrels
4. Electronic equipment damaged by lightning or power surges
5. Any equipment that were damaged due to physical damage, neglect, accident, misuse/abuse or unintended use.