Highly efficient evaporative water cooler that recycles hot water from stills and mash tuns. This allows you to save thousands of liters of water in your craft distillery.
These units are excellent to use with low ambient humidity levels. With higher humidity levels (i.e KZN coast), please contact us with your average wet-bulb temperatures to recommend a suitable size)
- Used with mash tuns and distilling condensers when you would like to re-circulate your water
- This cooler uses evaporative cooling to cool incoming water with minimal energy usage.
Water to cool: Temperature in: 53C
Cooled water: Temperature out: 28C
- With above parameters an equivalent of 145 kW heat is removed.
- Physical dimensions: 1.8m (H) x 650mm (W) x 850mm (D)
- Water flow: 5000 l/h
- Ambient : wetbulb temp: 21 degrees Celsius
- Fan diameter: 447mm
- Comes with 1.1kW pump to circulate water at 5000L/hr at 3.5 bar
- Comes with ball float valve for internal water supply.
- Includes stop/start switch.
- NOT INCLUDED: A 2-Inch (50mm) bypass valve and pipe if required to maintain high flow rate through cooler.
Terms and conditions:
- If not in stock, please request a quotation from firstname.lastname@example.org for updated pricing.
- A 70% deposit is required before manufacturing can commence
- Manufacturing can take up to 4 weeks
- Delivery quoted separately
- Please see our warrantee policy