Highly efficient evaporative water cooler that recycles hot water from stills and mash tuns. This allows you to save thousands of liters of water in your craft distillery.
These units are excellent to use with low ambient humidity levels. With higher humidity levels (i.e KZN coast), please contact us with your average wet-bulb temperatures to recommend a suitable size)
- Used with mash tuns and distilling condensers when you would like to re-circulate your water
- This cooler uses evaporative cooling to cool incoming water with minimal energy usage.
Water to cool: Temperature in: 53C
Cooled water: Temperature out: 28C
With above parameters an equivalent of 145 kW heat is removed.
- Fan diameter: 590mm
- Comes with 2.2kW pump 380v to circulate water at 10 000L/hr at 2.85 bar.
- Total Electricity Requirements: 3-phase 3.6 kW
- Comes with ball float valve for internal water supply
- Physical dimensions: 2m (H) x 850mm (W) x 850mm (D)
Water flow: 10 000L/hr
- Ambient : wetbulb temp: 21C
Terms and conditions:
- If not in stock, please request a quotation from firstname.lastname@example.org for updated pricing.
- A 70% deposit is required before manufacturing can commence
- Manufacturing can take up to 4 weeks
- Delivery quoted separately
- Please see our warrantee policy