Hand beaten copper at it's best. 100% copper with brass fittings. This still allows you to distil a good 2-4 bottles (750ml) of spirits at 43% alcohol per batch depending on the alcohol content within the fermented product.
This kit contains:
- 5L alembic pot still
- 5L fermentation bottle with lid
- Fermentation lock and bung
- SG Hydrometer
- Alcohol meter 0-100%abv
- Measuring cylinder
- PH Test strips
- 100g Potassium carbonate
- 100g Citric acid
- 20 gFrench oak chips
- 100g Distillers yeast
- 100g Proper Turbo yeast
- 100g Yeast nutrients
- Guide: Easy start Distilling Manual"
Heating and cooling:
- This still should be heated by a gas burner (not included)
- Water hose for cooling not included
What you will need:
- This kit does not include any sugar. Refer to the recipes in the Easy Start Distilling Manual for a comprehensive list of essential household consumables required to make your first fermentation.
You might also like:
- You can find the Analog Thermometer (big) available for separate purchase which can be fitted to the still upon purchase.
- Copper becomes oxidized over time which causes it to loose it's beautiful color and shine. Distillique' s WandaPolish will help you restore your copper pot back to its former beauty.
- Optional extras: Gin add on kit
Terms and conditions:
- When out of stock this product can be ordered and will take approximately 6-8 weeks once the deposit has been received.
- The price for a special import might differ from the price price on the website - please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated quote.
- A non-refundable 70% deposit is required to order this item, and the remaining 30% should be paid before delivery.
- Shipping is quoted separately