Digital pH meter to reliably and accurately determine the pH of your mash, beer or water.
- PH 1- 14
- Automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Resolution 0.1 pH
- Accuracy ±0.1 pH
- Operating Temperature 0°C - 60°C
- Temperature Compensation 0°C - 60°C
Comes with full instructions and calibration chemicals.
- Before the initial use of the PH meter please soak the meter in distilled water for roughly 2-3 hours prior to calibration, once you have soaked the meter you can continue with the calibration using the 2 different calibration powders.
- If you notice the numbers jumping erratically at any stage, please let the PH meter soak in distilled water for 1 hour before use.
- This pH meter needs to be calibrated every two months
Taking care of your pH meter:
Please note that the probe of the pH meter is extremely sensitive and proper care is necessary.
Make sure that you rinse the probe with clean water after each use. Lightly pat the probe with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Allow to air dry for a few hours before covering it with the black cap.
Terms and conditions:
Please note there will be 2 month warranty from date of purchase.