Produces more than 1000 bottles per batch run in 6-7 hours when using 50%abv diluted neutral spirits for gin. (1 hour to bring to boil and 5-6 hour spirit run at slowest setting (1 element running).
High production capacity still designed as a multi-product still for:
- Producing pot distilled spirits (i.e. high aromatic spirits brandy, whisky, rum, etc.)
- Producing low aromatic spirits (i.e. low aromatic brandy, whisky, light rum)
- Return on Investment: < 6 months (making Gin from 50% abv diluted neutral spirits, 1 batch per day, R10.00 per bottle amortization).
- 2900mm tall, Footprint: 2310mm x 1300mm
- Copper top pot still with 760L (operating) capacity (880L total pot volume). Bottom and sides Stainless steel.
- Large glass manhole
- Electrically heated 45kW, 380V (3-phase). Switchable 3 -level power. Heating elements switchable between direct heating and S/Steel pocketed heating elements.
- Agitator 60rpm 550W, cycloidal reduction gearbox. Superb heat distribution (no more thermoclines) with the agitator directly above the heating elements.
- Copper alembic hood (slow reflux) with 8-inch connection to pot, 4-inch sightglass and thermowell
- Still glass column 8-inch diameter, 6 copper bubble plates, large main reflux condenser. A full copper column with full CIP per plate is optionally available. Please enquire about pricing.
- Ginning head: Glass with copper sieve botanical chamber - easy to open from top. (by setting main reflux to 100% you can even refill the ginning head during a batch distillation)
- Large condenser for sufficient cooling even under hot weather conditions.
- Integrated CIP (Clean-in-place) system - push a button and flip a lever for easy cleaning!
- Multiple temperature gauges
- Distilling parrot with glass anti-evaporation dome
- Control box.
Terms and conditions:
- These stills are only manufactured on demand and a lead time of 2-3 months may apply. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the latest pricing and availability.
- 70% deposit on order and 30% with delivery.
- Delivery: 3-4 months after receipt of order deposit - delivery not included
- Discount may apply with a longer waiting period - i.e. when we can ship multiple stills at a time. Ask about this when ordering.
- Please see our warrantee policy