The STC1000 Temperature controller makes it easy to control the temperature of your fermentation by switching heating and cooling equipment (or solenoids) on or off.
The cooling circuit could be switched on/off with a time delay to prevent refrigerant compressors from switching on/off to fast.
- Temperature range: -50 to 90C
- Resolution: 0.1C
- Accuracy: +- 1C
- Power supply: 220V AC
- Sensor delay: 1 minute
- Power consumption: <3W (unit only)
- Switching circuits: 220V/10A for both heating and cooling circuits.
- Physical size: 75mm (L) x 34.5mm (H) x 85mm (D)
- Programmable parameters: Temperature (-50 to 90C), Temperature upper/lower difference (0.3 to 10C), Compressor delay time (1 to 10 minutes), Calibration temperature setpoint (-10 to +10C)
- Temperature sensor included.
Typical application circuits: