Hand beaten copper at it's best. 100% copper with brass fittings. This still allows you to distil a good 60- 80 bottles (750ml) of spirits at 43% alcohol per batch depending on the alcohol content within the fermented product.
Heating and cooling:
- This still should be heated by a gas burner (not included)
- Water hose for cooling not included
You might also like:
- Thermometer NOT included and is sold separately. Please see this link to our Analog thermometer (big) that can be fitted to the still.
- Copper becomes oxidized over time which causes it to loose it's beautiful color and shine. Distillique' s WandaPolish will help you restore your copper pot back to its former beauty.
Terms and conditions:
- When out of stock this product can be ordered and will take approximately 6-8 weeks once the deposit has been received.
- The price for a special import might differ from the price price on the website - please send an email to email@example.com for an updated quote.
- A non-refundable 70% deposit is required to order this item, and the remaining 30% should be paid before delivery.
- Shipping is quoted separately