Essential Oil Extraction through Steam Distillation May 04, 2022
Sodium Metabisulphite vs. Campden Tablets April 01, 2022
Distillery Waste Management Plan January 18, 2022
Chocolate Bourbon Balls Recipe
DISCLAIMER: Distillique does not believe in providing and selling recipes, as this goes against the Craft of producing your own products. The recipes we share have been sourced from clients and other sources, and as such, Distillique takes no responsibility and makes no guarantees regarding the quality, accuracy or safety of these recipes. Recipes are used at own risk, and are for the purpose of experimentation, inspiration and guidance.
How do I make Chocolate Bourbon Balls?
- 1 pack of Vanilla Wafers (Crush as fine as possible)
- 1 cup (250 ml) of Chopped Toasted Pecan Nuts
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) of Icing Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Bourbon
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- Additional Icing Sugar for Dusting
- Stir together the Crushed Vanilla Wafers, Chopped Toasted Pecan Nuts, Icing Sugar and Unsweetened Cocoa in a large bowl until well blended.
- Stir Bourbon and Golden Syrup together until well blended.
- Add Bourbon mixture to the Wafer mixture, and fold in until it has an even consistency.
- Shape into 25 mm diameter balls.
- Roll in Icing Sugar until lightly dusted.
- Cover and chill.
- Should last up to 2 weeks.