B2 - Legal Compliance South Africa
This workshop will allow you to gain the knowledge you need to comply to relevant South African Legislation.
A running commercial craft distillery needs to comply to various laws, policies, regulation and rules in South Africa.
We have found that most craft distillery owners in South Africa would like to comply to the relevant legal requirements during operations but finding these requirements (in order to comply to them) is a nightmare and a seemingly impossible task. How do you comply if you're not aware of things to comply to?
To allow participants to draw up a checklist and working document to structure and demonstrate their compliancy to relevant government officials.
An intense one day (8 hour) workshop from 09h00 to 17h00 (or later!)
• Familiarity with commercial liquor manufacturing.
• Bring your own laptop (with MS Excel and Word) for use during the course (highly recommended but not essential)
• Compliancy framework overview:
- Department of health
- Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
- Department of Labour
- MAIN FOCUS: South African Revenue Service - Excise
- Other (i.e. legal bottle sizes for spirits)
• Compliance worksheet:
- Worksheet layout and working method
• Keeping up to date with legislation:
** RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT WILL CONFIRM YOUR SEAT RESERVATION FOR THIS WORKSHOP**
Please note our terms and conditions for training when cancelling a course.
Course fee includes:
• Spreadsheet working documents on USB memory stick
• Refreshments during course (tea, coffee, cool drink, bottled water)
• Light Lunch (Please inform us of any dietary requirements)
NB: PLEASE BRING YOUR LAPTOP ALONG!!
• Starting time 7:30 for 08:00 until approximately 17:00 with lunch at 12h00, for two consecutive days
View the training calendar for all training courses.