Distillique’s Corona virus and COVID-19 Policy
Distillique is putting the following measures in place to assist in preventing the spread of the Corona virus and COVID-19 while still serving our customers to the best of our ability:
• We will try not to come closer than 2m to our customers while assisting them.
• We will greet our customers friendly but refrain from shaking hands.
• People attending our training classes will be limited. All class attendees will be issued with hand and surface sanitizer for the duration of courses.
• We will not allow courier services to enter our premises and they will collect from outside our premises.
• Air travel and service provider visits are limited to essential travelling only.
• Each staff member has been issued with hand and surface sanitizer in spray bottles.
• We have installed an air sanitizer in our reception area that kills bacteria, yeast and viruses.
• We sanitize our hands at least once per hour and more often when required.
• Telephone and computer keyboards are sanitized at least every 2 hours.
• Our premises are ozone treated every night (to oxidize bacteria and viruses overnight) to ensure fresh sanitized air daily.
• We wash our hands at least 4 times a day in our shop with soap and water.
• Our working surfaces are sprayed with sanitizer to keep them bacteria and virus free.
• We provide hand sanitizer to our customers when entering our shop.
• We removed our cloth hand towels in the bathrooms. Please use the provided paper towels.
• Suitable face masks will be worn when required.
• Suspected employees are required to voluntary self-isolate and work from home.
• If staff members test positive for the Corona virus, they will be required to self-isolate to prevent spreading the Corona Virus.