Distillique is putting the following measures in place to assist in preventing the spread of the Corona virus and COVID-19 while still serving our customers to the best of our ability:
When visiting our Shop:
• Please wear your mask
• Sanitise your hands at the no-touch sanitiser at the door
• Keep you social distancing
• Unfortunately we will not greet you by hand anymore - sad but true.
• Please complete the visiting register as required.
What we do to stop the spread:
• We will try not to come closer than 2m to our customers while assisting them.
• We will greet our customers friendly but refrain from shaking hands.
• Each staff member has been issued with hand and surface sanitizer in spray bottles.
• We have installed an air sanitizer in our reception area that kills bacteria, yeast and viruses 24-hrs per day.
• Telephone and computer keyboards are sanitized at least every 2 hours.
• Our premises are ozone treated every night (to oxidize bacteria and viruses overnight) to ensure fresh sanitized air daily.
• We wash or sanitise our hands at least 4 times a day in our shop with soap and water or waterless alcohol based sanitiser.
• Our working surfaces are sprayed with sanitizer to keep them bacteria and virus free.
• We provide hand sanitizer to our customers when entering our shop.
• We removed our cloth hand towels in the bathrooms. Please use the provided paper towels.
• Suitable face masks or shields are worn by our personnel.
• Suspected employees are required to voluntary self-isolate and work from home.
• If staff members test positive for the Corona virus, they will be required to self-isolate to prevent spreading the Corona Virus.