Distillers yeast (3kg)
A good yeast to produce high alcohol fermentations up to 19%.
Enough for up to 6000L fruit fermentations
Distiller's yeasts are specially selected to produce high alcohol fermentations (up to 17 to 19%) with low levels of congeners and lrelatively low nitrogen requirements. Ideal for distillers aiming at higher alcohol levels.
- Temperature range: 15-30 Degree C (optimum 21 - 27)
- Relative fermentation speed: Fast starter
- Relative nitrogen needs: Low
- Relative H2S production: Low
- Inoculation quantities:
- fermentations less than 5L : 1g yeast per liter mash
- fermentation between 5 and 30 litres: 0.75g yeast per litre mash
- fermentation between 30 and 200 Litres: 0.5g yeast per litre mash.
This item has a 2 week waiting period from date purchased.