190L Stainless Steel Boiler Pot Belly Type jacket heating
Robust industrial 190Liter stainless steel boiler with jaclet heating
This 190L pot belly style jacket heated boiler fits a 6-inch column.
Pot belly style boilers has the advantages of:
- Lower overall height than upright boilers
- Bigger surface area for evaporation (resulting in better quality distillate) than upraight boilers.
- Mirror polished inside and outside
- Suitable for 6" plate column
- Bottom drain valve
- Large manhole
- Electric agitator included.
- Level indicator on side
- 3 x heating element ports - for 3 x 4.5kW electric heaters or to be used with steam generator (to heat jacket) and steam wand.
- 3 x 4kW element included + Element adapter (Can be upgraded to 4.5kw SP immersion element at an additional cost)
- Jacket may be filled with water (then use included steam wand) (for electric heating) or jacket may be filled with oil for elevated temperatures in jacket. (up to 130C)(then steam wand is not applicable)
- Filling port/Thermometer port
- Adjustable height legs
Term and conditions:
- Shipping/delivery to be quoted extra
- Manufactured on request only
- Delivery time: if not in stock: 8-12 weeks after deposit.
- Payment terms: 60% on order, 40% before delivery
- Final product may differ from above image due to improvements