Search on blog
Articles Relating to Distilling Equipment Supplied by Distillique
The Section for additional information and instructions regarding Distillique Equipment, Consumables and Instruments.
What Equipment do I need for a Commercial Craft Distillery?
Distillique strives to be a one-stop shop for all your needs - both as a Home or Hobby Distiller, or as a Commercial or Craft Distiller. This does not, unfortunately, mean that we will be the cheapest for every single piece of equipment. Yes, some pieces of equipment you will probably source cheaper at a specialist supplier, but the overriding factor for most of our clients is that in dealing with us, they have one installer, one service provider, one maintenance and support provider, and it is our job to make sure that everything works together like it is supposed too.
Distillery Equipment can be categorized in the following Groups:
- Raw Material Processing Equipment
- Conversion Equipment
- Fermentation Equipment
- Distillation Equipment
- Post Distillation Equipment
- Bottling Equipment
- Material Handling Equipment
- Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Automation Equipment
- Laboratory Equipment
In addition to these categories or groups, we can also add in:
The actual equipment needed within your distillery will be determined by the design, and the design will be determined by your answers to 5 questions.
What do I need to know to Design a Distillery?
The 5 questions we always ask a potential Commercial Craft Distillery Client, or even a Home Distiller, are:
- What product or products do you intend to produce? (This determines the type of equipment needed)
- What raw material(s) do you intend to use? (This determines the type of equipment needed)
- How many days per week do you intend to work initially? (This determines the size of the equipment)
- How many bottles per month do you intend to produce initially? (This determines the size of the equipment)
- How many bottles per month do you intend to produce eventually? (This allows us to design a Distillery using a phased or staged approach - allowing for quick and easy expansion and growth, for the lowest possible additional investment).
If you can answer these 5 questions, we are ready to assist you.
1 article in the categorie Products
Want to Import Distilling Equipment? Do your Homework!
Published : 14-01-2020 13:57:24 | Categories : Commercial Distilling , Home Distilling , Legislation , Miscellaneous , Products
A lot of people think it is easier and cheaper to import their own Distilling Equipment, only to learn lessons the hard way. Is it better and cheaper to import your own, and is it even legal?