Fast Digital Density meter
A portable alcohol (and fruit juice Bx) density and concentration meter accurate within 0.1% abv and with automatic temperature corrections.
We don't ask for a credit card number - you pay us from your own bank account.
We use only well known couriers with tracking numbers to deliver your order to your doorstep.
Eliminate any user influence on your alcohol measurements
- Temperature correction of results is done automatically: no need for temperature correction tables!
- Values are shown in %v/v (corrected to 20 °C or 15 °C for the Japanese market) or °Proof (corrected to 60 °F)
- Get traceable results due to sample identification
- Read results from the large color screen, or store them and print or export them to a PC via Bluetooth® later on
- Fine-tune your spirit’s alcoholic strength with an accuracy of 0.1 %v/v and save valuable pure distilled spirits
- Ensures what is on the label is in the bottle
- Calibration and adjustments are easy to perform with deionized water, following the prescribed method
- Alcohol measuring range from 0 %v/v to 100 %v/v
- All your glass hydrometers are replaced by one digital meter
- You can use it during all stages of spirits production
- The sugar concentration in fruit juices can also be measured
- If you already have an alcohol meter in your lab, use this meter for additional quick checks during production or for intake control
Perform your alcohol measurements on-site in 30 seconds
- 2 mL of sample are taken directly from the storage container with the help of the built-in pump
- Gesture control enables one-hand operation so you can hold steady when measuring difficult to reach samples
- Convenient left- and right-handed use
- The alcohol content, compensated to the reference temperature, is shown on the 2.8 inch display.
- The newly designed metal bracket ensures a stable, balanced positioning of the instrument on the sample container.
Rugged design for a long working life
- Robust measuring cell made of metal (Inconel)
- Splash-proof housing
- Operation via capacitive keys
- Hard-glass front
- Designed for on-site use at the storage location of your spirits
- Shipped in a protective transportation case
- Payment on order
- Delivery 30-40 days after order
|Measuring range||Alcohol: 0 % v/v to 100 % v/v
Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
(automatic temperature correction)
|Accuracy||Alcohol: 0.1 % v/v
Temperature: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
|Repeatability to ISO 5725||Alcohol: 0.05 % v/v
Temperature: 0.05 °C (0.1 °F)
|Reproducibility to ISO 5725||Alcohol: 0.07 %v/v|
|Ambient temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Measuring principle||Oscillating U-tube technology|
|Supported measuring units||
|Internal Storage||1024 measured results, 250 sample IDs, 30 measuring methods|
|Power supply||Three 1.5 V LR06 AA alkaline batteries|
|Sample volume||2 mL|
|Dimension||468 mm x 108 mm x 119 mm|
|Interfaces||Bluetooth® (data transfer to a PC or printer), RFID (sample identification)|
|Optional available accessories||Wristband, rubber protection housing for the operating panel, portable Bluetooth® printer, Bluetooth® USB adapter|