Anchor WE372 - 100g
A strain selected from nature to enhance red berry and floral aromas in red wines, and can also be used to ferment semi-sweet white wines.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dosage: 30 g/hl
Description: A strain selected from nature to enhance red berry and floral aromas in red wines, and can also be used to ferment semi-sweet white wines.
- Medium fermentation rate
- Optimum fermentation temperature: 18 – 28 C
- Cold tolerance: 16 C
- Sugar tolerance: 24.5 Brix
- Alcohol tolerance: 15%
- Foam production: Low
- Volatile acid production: Low
- Succinic acid production: Low, in high pH (>3.5) musts
- SO2 production: None to very low
- Killer factor: Positive
- Rehydrate the yeast in 10 times its weight in diluted must (around 7 Brix) at 35 C
- Let stand for 20 minutes
- Gently stir to break up any clumps
- Cool the rehydrated yeast to within 10 C of the must
o Must may be added in small volumes to cool
- Add the mix to the fermentation
- The rehydration period should never exceed 45 minutes
- Rehydration must be carried out in a sanitised container
No customer reviews for the moment.