Anchor NT202 - 100g
A hybrid yeast strain selected to enhance berry, blackcurrant, minty, prune and tobacco aromas in a variety of red wines.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Dosage: 30 g/hl
Description: A hybrid yeast strain selected to enhance berry, blackcurrant, minty, prune and tobacco aromas in a variety of red wines.
- Fast fermentation
- Optimum fermentation temperature: 20 – 28 C
- Cold tolerance: 18 C
- Sugar tolerance: 26 Brix
- Alcohol tolerance: 16% at 20 C
- Foam production: Low
- Volatile acid production: Low
- SO2 production: None to very low
- Nitrogen requirements: Average
- Killer factor: Positive
- Rehydrate the yeast in 10 times its weight in diluted must (around 7 Brix) at 35 C
- Let stand for 20 minutes
- Gently stir to break up any clumps
- Cool the rehydrated yeast to within 10 C of the must
o Must may be added in small volumes to cool
- Add the mix to the fermentation
- The rehydration period should never exceed 45 minutes
- Rehydration must be carried out in a sanitised container
No customer reviews for the moment.