W12 - Fruit Wine Making Practical Workshop
Learn to make your very own fruit wine – in one course!
Warning: Last items in stock!
A fun day learning how to make fruit wine ... and then make it!
• Racking - Clearing Fermentations
• Why Fruit Wines?
• Safety and Health Concerns
• Legalities in South Africa
• Fruit Wines: An Overview
• Fruit Selection and Mashing
• Mash Sterilization
• Mash Fermentation
• Wine Fermentation
• Wine Clearing and Racking
• Bottling and Aging of Wine
• Wine Making Recipes
• Wine Making Tips and Hint
• Wines from the world – tasting (Dependant on availability of representative)
Course Fee Includes:
• Course material (laminated summary in flow diagram format)
• Use of Winemaking Equipment
• Refreshments during course (tea, coffee, cool drink, bottled water)
• Lunch Platters (Please inform us of any dietary requirements)
• Starts at 09h00 until approximately 16h00 with lunch at 12h00
FRUIT WINE MAKING IS A NEW COURSE AND AS SUCH IS AVAILABLE ON DEMAND ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT US TO BOOK
• Distillique Offices in Centurion (View Map)
No customer reviews for the moment.