W10 - Liqueurs and Infusions Practical Workshop
Learn to make your very own liqueurs and infusions in one simple course!
Warning: Last items in stock!
A fun day learning how to make liqueurs and infusions ... and then make it!
• Emulsifiers – Preventing separation
• Introduction to Liqueurs and Infusions
• What is an Infusion?
• Infusion Practical – How do we make an Infusion?
• Liqueur Basics
• Liqueur Types
• The Liqueur Laboratory
o Vessels for Making and Storing
o Tools of the Liqueur Trade
o Liquor as a basis for Liqueur
o The Importance of Freshness
• Liqueur Practical – How do we make Liqueurs?
o Coffee Liqueur
o Sour Liqueur
o Creamy Chocolate Liqueur
o Spiced / Herb Liqueur
• Keeping your Liqueurs
• Cream Liqueurs and Emulsification
• Liqueurs from the world – tasting (Dependant on availability of representative)
Receipt of your payment will confrm your seat reservation for the course. Please note our terms and conditions for training when cancelling a course.
Course Fee Includes:
• Course material (laminated summary in flow diagram format)
• 4 Recipes
• Use of copper still during distillation
• Refreshments during course (tea, coffee, cool drink, bottled water)
• Lunch Platters (Please inform us of any dietary requirements)
• Starts at 09h00 until approximately 16h00 with lunch at 12h00.
View the training calendar for the Liqueur and Infusions workshops.
• Distillique Offices in Centurion (View Map) and Cape Town
|2||10%||Up to R 400.00|
|4||15%||Up to R 1,200.00|
|8||20%||Up to R 3,200.00|
|12||25%||Up to R 6,000.00|
|16||30%||Up to R 9,600.00|
No customer reviews for the moment.