W6 - Tequila Distillation Practical Workshop
Learn to make your very own tequila in one simple course!
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
A fun day learning how to make tequila ... and then make it!
*Please note a minimum booking of 6 people is required to present the course.
• Fermentation Nutrients – Mastering difficult fermentations
• Tequila overview
• Tequila facts and history
• Distilling safety
• Distilling legalities in South Africa
• The process and options
• Working with Agave Dex
• Making an Agave Fermentation
• The importance and use of Nutrients
• Distillation methods and suitable still types
• Flavouring Tequila
• Aging of Tequila
• Tequilas from the world – tasting (Dependant on availability of representative)
Receipt of your payment will confrm your seat reservation for the course. Please note our terms and conditions for training when cancelling a course.
Course Fee Includes:
• Course material (laminated summary in flow diagram format)
• Use of copper still during distillation
• Refreshments during course (tea, coffee, cool drink, bottled water)
• Lunch Platters (Please inform us of any dietary requirements)
• Starts at 09h00 until approximately 16h00 with lunch at 12h00.
View the training calendar for the Tequila Distillation workshops.
• Distillique Offices in Centurion (View Map)
No customer reviews for the moment.