B1 - Craft Distillery Business Planning Workshop
This workshop will allow you to gain the knowledge you need to compile your own small craft distillery business plan for profitable operations. Become the owner of a profitable craft distillery in your area - Book now and learn how.
Warning: Last items in stock!
This interactive workshop will allow you to gain the knowledge you need to compile your own small craft distillery business plan and 3-year cash-flow budget, determine the ROI (return on investment) for your craft distillery as well as the funding requirements for your craft distillery setup. Become the owner of a profitable craft distillery in your area - Book now and learn how.
To allow participants to compile their own small craft distillery business plan during an interactive workshop type of course for optimal financial profit and potential growth with minimized risk.
During this workshop, there is sufficient time to discuss specific individual requirements while still benefitting from interaction and synergy between participants.
An intense two days (16 hours) course from 09h00 to 17h00 (or later!)
• Having some distilling experience/previous training would be advantageous.
• Bring your own laptop (with MS Excel and Word) for use during the course (highly recommended but not essential)
• Summary of small scale commercial distilling operational activities
• Characteristics of highly successful craft distilleries
• Your potential market description
• How to do your market research
• What resources you will require
• Purpose objective of a craft distillery
• Branding and marketing strategies
• Legalities: opportunities and requirements
• Feasibility analysis
• The elements of your business plan (very comprehensive)
• Financial planning and cash flow budgeting for 3 years ahead (and how to use the supplied spread-sheets)
Receipt of your payment will confirm your seat reservation for the course. Please note our terms and conditions for training when cancelling a course.
Course fee includes:
• Professionally compiled business plan template specifically for craft distilleries (in MS WORD)
• Cash flow and financial worksheets and templates in MS EXCEL on disc
• Legal documents on disc.
• Refreshments during course (tea, coffee, cool drink, bottled water)
• Lunch Platters (Please inform us of any dietary requirements)
• Starts at 08:00 until approximately 17:00 with lunch at 12h00, for two consecutive days
View the training calendar for the workshops or selct your date at the top of this page.
|2||15%||Up to R 1,560.00|
|4||20%||Up to R 4,160.00|
No customer reviews for the moment.