B3 - Marketing and Branding
This workshop will allow you avoid pitfalls and common mistakes when compiling and executing your craft distillery's Branding and Marketing plan ... and then to let your brand take off and do what you want it to do!
Warning: Last items in stock!
This interactive workshop will allow you to properly compile and manage your branding and marketing campaigns of your craft distillery.
Selected industry experts in craft spirit branding and marketing are presenting this course in co-operation with Distillique
To allow participants to compile their own small craft distillery branding and marketing plan ... and to execute it!
An intense one day (8 hour) course from 09h00 to 17h00 (or later!)
• Having some distilling experience / previous training would be advantageous.
• Bring your own laptop (with MS Excel and Word) for use during the course (highly recommended but not essential)
- Branding and Marketing for craft distilleries
- Market research - methods and resources
- Defining your target market
- Product and market alignment
- Emotional and rational market engagement
- The "Story"
- Marketing assets
- Marketing channels and resources
- MS Excel spreadsheet worksheets and plans
- Case studies and lessons learnt
- Industry contacts
Receipt of your payment will confrm your seat reservation for the course. Please note our terms and conditions for training when cancelling a course.
Course fee includes:
- Excel planning and worksheet
- Light lunch (please advise of dietary requirements)
• Starts at 09h00 until approximately 16h00 with lunch at 12h00.
View the training calendar for the Branding and Marketing workshops.
• Distillique Offices in Centurion (View Map) and Cape Town
|2||15%||Up to R 810.00|
|4||20%||Up to R 2,160.00|
No customer reviews for the moment.