E1-Extractions and essential oils
Learn how to extract various substances from botanical materials and make your own essential oils, flavour and aroma concentrates and home remedy extracts.
The ideal training workshop if you want to create gin essences, flavour compounds, home remedies/tinctures and distil essential oils on a small scale.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Learn how to extract essential oils from botanical, and other organic, material to make essential oils, gin essences, flavour and aroma compounds.
(...and yes, you could use the same techniques to extract cannabis oil if it is legal in your country!)
Flavour and aroma extraction methods
- Course overview
- History of essential oils
- Biological origin of essential oils
- Extraction introduction
- Selecting extraction method
- Temperature impact
- Solvent selection
- The Extraction methodsAmbient pressure infusions
- Pressure infusionsDistillation and extract separation
- Butane extraction
- Supercritocal CO2 extraction
- Steam (hydro-) distillation
- Ethanol extraction distillation
- Vacuum distillation
- Soxhlet extraction
- Aroma and flavour combinations
- Blending essential oils
- Practical recipe development
- Essential oil uses
Receipt of your payment will confrm your seat reservation for the course. Please note our terms and conditions for training when cancelling a course.
Course fee includes:
- Course material
- Consumables used during the course
- Use of extraction equipment during the course
- Refreshments during course (tea, coffee, cool drink, bottled water)
- Light lunch (Please inform us of any special dietary requirements)
Starts at 09h00 until approximately 16h00 with lunch at 12h00
View the training calendar for the Various distilling related courses.
Distillique Offices in Centurion (View Map)
|2||10%||Up to R 320.00|
|4||20%||Up to R 1,280.00|
|8||40%||Up to R 5,120.00|
No customer reviews for the moment.