Deliveries/Collections and Returns
You may select to have an order couriered to you, or to collect the order from our shop.
- If you select to have the order shipped to you, we will use "The Courier Guy" (www.thecourierguy.co.za), "Timefreight" (www.timefreight.co.za) or any other suitable courier service of Distillique's choice.
- Parcels will only be delivered to physical adresses. No P.O.Box deliveries will be performed.
- No parcels will be send without providing you with a tracking number.
- If you select to collect the order from our premises, we will send you an email as soon as the parcel is ready for collection.
- Unfortunately we do not send from or to post offices as the post office parcels tends to "disappear" and we have to bear the loss.
Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped with tracking numbers provided to you.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as courier costs. This will vary according to total weight/volume of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
- Distillique is responsible for the good condition of your order until we ship it with one of our delivery service providers.
- If you like your order to be insured during delivery against breakages or damage, please select the option with insurance included if it is available.
- If you do not select an insurance option, the risk of the shipment lies solely with you. However, if your parcel is still damaged, we will assist you with a limited claim to the courier service and try to recover part of your losses.
- If your parcel is damaged during receipt, and you have taken the insurance option, please take a few good photos to indicate the damage and we will assist you in claiming the value of your order from the Courier company.
Please also read the "Terms and Conditions" for more information.