Aroma kit: Gin (24 carboard gift box)
A Gin nosing kit to train and "calibate" your nose with this series of 24 standard aromas that occur in Gin
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
At last! A nosing kit specifically designed for Gin!
The kit and accompanying 100 page guide booklet will make Gin nosing and tasting an even more pleasurable experience and dramatically increase your Gin nosing and tasting knowledge!
Let us guide you as we;
- Introduce a series of key reference Gin aromas!
- Educate you regarding nosing terminology/vocabulary!
- Explain the nosing and tasting process!
- Identify the key aromas to be found in your favourite Gins!
with the unique Gin Aroma Kit and accompanying explanatory guide!
The Gin Aroma Kit contains 24 aroma nosing samples carefully selected by the leading specialist Aroma Scientist, from the Aroma Academy Dr George Dodd
This superb kit includes a booklet guide to not only “ lead you through” the individual aroma samples but also through a recommended process for Gin nosing and tasting!
So, if you have you ever wanted to know how best to nose a premium spirit and have ever wanted to know what the experts mean by;
- Juniper aroma
- Meadowsweet aroma
- Cassia bark aroma
- Orris aroma
- Chamomile aroma
then, the Gin Aroma Kit has the answers you have been looking for – and lots more!
So, whether you are:
- a Gin enthusiast
- looking for a present for a Gin enthusiast or are
- an industry professional
The Gin Aroma Kit is a “must have” item!
As used by:
- Leading Gin companies
- Brand Ambassadors
- Gin Connoisseurs
- Gin Clubs & Societies
- Gin Enthusiasts worldwide
The Gin Aroma Nosing Kit contains;
- 24 aroma samples that cover the spectrum of aromas typically found in Gin
- An explanatory 100 page spiral bound (for ease of use) booklet guide
- Blank aroma strips
- Nosing and Tasting Record Sheet
- all packaged in an attractive presentation box.
No customer reviews for the moment.