Fast Digital Density meter
A portable alcohol (and fruit juice Bx) density and concentration meter accurate within 0.1% abv and with automatic temperature corrections.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Eliminate any user influence on your alcohol measurements
- Temperature correction of results is done automatically: no need for temperature correction tables!
- Values are shown in %v/v (corrected to 20 °C or 15 °C for the Japanese market) or °Proof (corrected to 60 °F)
- Get traceable results due to sample identification
- Read results from the large color screen, or store them and print or export them to a PC via Bluetooth® later on
- Fine-tune your spirit’s alcoholic strength with an accuracy of 0.1 %v/v and save valuable pure distilled spirits
- Ensures what is on the label is in the bottle
- Calibration and adjustments are easy to perform with deionized water, following the prescribed method
- Alcohol measuring range from 0 %v/v to 100 %v/v
- All your glass hydrometers are replaced by one digital meter
- You can use it during all stages of spirits production
- The sugar concentration in fruit juices can also be measured
- If you already have an alcohol meter in your lab, use this meter for additional quick checks during production or for intake control
Perform your alcohol measurements on-site in 30 seconds
- 2 mL of sample are taken directly from the storage container with the help of the built-in pump
- Gesture control enables one-hand operation so you can hold steady when measuring difficult to reach samples
- Convenient left- and right-handed use
- The alcohol content, compensated to the reference temperature, is shown on the 2.8 inch display.
- The newly designed metal bracket ensures a stable, balanced positioning of the instrument on the sample container.
Rugged design for a long working life
- Robust measuring cell made of metal (Inconel)
- Splash-proof housing
- Operation via capacitive keys
- Hard-glass front
- Designed for on-site use at the storage location of your spirits
- Shipped in a protective transportation case
- Payment on order
- Delivery 30-40 days after order
|Measuring range||Alcohol: 0 % v/v to 100 % v/v|
Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104 °F)
(automatic temperature correction)
|Accuracy||Alcohol: 0.1 % v/v |
Temperature: 0.1 °C (0.2 °F)
|Repeatability to ISO 5725||Alcohol: 0.05 % v/v |
Temperature: 0.05 °C (0.1 °F)
|Reproducibility to ISO 5725||Alcohol: 0.07 %v/v|
|Ambient temperature||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Measuring principle||Oscillating U-tube technology|
|Supported measuring units|
|Internal Storage||1024 measured results, 250 sample IDs, 30 measuring methods|
|Power supply||Three 1.5 V LR06 AA alkaline batteries|
|Sample volume||2 mL|
|Dimension||468 mm x 108 mm x 119 mm|
|Interfaces||Bluetooth® (data transfer to a PC or printer), RFID (sample identification)|
|Optional available accessories||Wristband, rubber protection housing for the operating panel, portable Bluetooth® printer, Bluetooth® USB adapter|
No customer reviews for the moment.